NRN Savings Account
Why go with Laxmi Sunrise?
For those of you who want to save more at home, our special NRN Savings Account caters to you – a dedicated saving account for the Nepalis living abroad.
Rates & Features
Get the best banking experience!
How to Apply
What you need
- Valid NRN ID Card issued by Nepal Government.
- Valid NRN ID Card issued by NRN Association along with a copy of passport (domestic or foreign)
- Individuals who were Nepali citizens or whose father/mother/ grandfather/ grandmother were Nepali citizen and have migrated to non-SAARC foreign countries should provide foreign passport/citizenship along with verification of such migration.
- In all above cases, deposit accounts for minors can be opened with relationship verification documents.
- NRNs who are overseas and not present physically in the country
- Applications for accounts where funds are held in trust cannot be accepted online.